Presenter: Sandy Ageloff, MBA, Managing Director, West Region Health & Benefits Consulting Leader, Willis Towers Watson
Sandy Ageloff is a Health & Benefits Leader at Willis Towers Watson. Prior to that, she was a Principal at Towers Perrin where she worked for 18 years. Sandy brings over 22 years industry experience to her presentation and holds a current California insurance license. Sandy is a graduate of Pepperdine University, The George L. Graziadio School of Business and Management where she earned her MBA.
- Check the hotel signs on the day of the meeting to verify the room location
- One (1) CE Credit with the California Department of Insurance (Course # Pending)
- CE is available to members only
- No reservations without payment
Refunds Policy: Registrations canceled less than 72 hours from event date cannot be refunded.
|Ticket Type||Early Registration||After Early Registration|
Medical Carrier Executive Panel
- Aetna: Kristen Miranda, California Market President
- Anthem Blue Cross: Beth Anderson, VP & GM of Anthem Large Group
- Blue Shield of California: Ken Lautsch, VP & GM of Core Accounts
- Cigna: Gene Rapisardi, Market President for So Cal and Nevada
- HealthNet: SVP of Sales and Retention
- Kaiser Permanente: Gretchen A. Pugliese, Area Vice President for California Sales and Account Management
- UnitedHealthcare: Tami Adams, Vice President of Sales & Account Management